You know a beautiful staircase when you see one, it is welcoming, leads you graciously to the next floor. Do you need some help or a little inspiration for your staircase design?
Over halfway through the year and there’s so much happening in the Sydney building industry. We thought we would take some time to explain what is going on. This will help you understand how it fits with your building a new home in Sydney or planning a renovation and extension.
Are you having trouble trying to decide whether you should knock down rebuild or renovate? You’re not alone. Many of our clients ask us the same thing.
This blog is what we advise our clients, to help them (and now to help you!), make a better decision that suits their circumstances.
Your exterior house design is one of the most important but the hardest task our clients find when building a custom new home. Looking for house façade ideas is not easy. First impressions count, right? No pressure!
Townhouse construction costs per square metre, can be more expensive than a traditional single fronted house. This is due to the fact they are considered a non-standard build and require more specialised building work. With that in mind, how do you save on your townhouse construction costs to significantly improve your bottom line?
Sydney’s hilly inclines and declines lends itself to split level home design. These designs can fully take advantage of our stunning views, vistas of our harbour and bush outlooks.
So, if your block is sloping and you find yourself looking at split level home design, do not fret.
We have some great ideas to help you work into the design a stunning split-level home, that will amaze you and make your neighbours and friends envious.
You have asked several Sydney luxury home builders for quotes and they are in. You look at the quotes and the quotes are so different from each other. Some seem excessively expensive compared to other quotes.
Why are the builders quotes so different? Shall I go for the cheapest quote?
Thinking about building a duplex in Sydney? After you have done your initial research, the first point of contact is to find a duplex builder.
This may be easier said than done. Do you choose an experienced duplex builder who has built duplexes before or is a custom home builder suitable for your project?
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- 3 steps to a perfect kitchen design
- Take your staircase design to the next level – tips to get you started
- From supply issues and COVID restrictions – a lot’s happening in the Sydney building industry.
- Rebuild or renovate? All the facts to make the right decision for your family home.
- How do you choose your exterior house design? Your ultimate guide to house façade ideas.
- Townhouse construction costs – our top 5 tips to save BIG!
- Maximising your sloping block with a split level home design
- How to compare quotes between luxury home builders – step by step guide to make it super easy.
- Do I need to choose a duplex builder for my subdivision?
- Custom home design trends to look out for in 2021
- How to choose the right Sydney builder. Plus common mistakes to avoid
- Homebuilder grant extension has been approved – but with a few changes you need to know
- HomeBuilder grant – everything you need to know to receive $25k for your new custom home or renovations
- CGT exemption on granny flats
- Custom home build vs project home build